Complaint Review: Ashley Madison

• Submitted: Tue, April 05, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Bar Man — stafford Virginia United States of America
Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison I had cancelled my online account and was immediately charged $19 by the site. They advertise as a FREE site but need to buy "credits" to chat, I did, and still had credits left over. Why the charge? Internet

Was charged by the sight for cancelling? Its a FREE site and I paid for the "credits" to chat. I still had credits left over which were already paid for. I only sent a few emails and decided this wasnt for me and deleted my account.

I called the "customer service" line and it was a loop recording on an answering machine, after holding for 30 minutes I pressed ! to leave a message. I've done this twice without any response...shocker! I've sent an email and no response........shocker.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashley-Madison/internet/Ashley-Madison-I-had-cancelled-my-online-account-and-was-immediately-charged-19-by-the-s-714011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley Madison