Complaint Review: Ashley's Furniture

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2007

• Reported By:Williston Florida
Ashley's Furniture
4901 E. Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, Florida U.S.A.

Ashley's Furniture Don "Sales Associate ,Phabyon "Store Manager Ordered several rooms of furniture in the begining of Aug. with the bedroom set being ordered Aug. 27, 2007. but still no bedroom set. Ocala Florida

We ordered a few rooms of furniture back in Aug., 2007 & paid cash. We have had a repairman come to fix a few pieces of furniture, which is unfixable & needed to be re-order (haven't recieved yet).

Meanwhile, since our order for the bedroom set 8/27/07, we still haven't recieved it. We have made NUMEROUS Phone calls & going to the store (we live in Williston, about 90 mins. round trip) which made no difference, we can't even get the store mgr to return our calls. I feel real bad for the ladies that have to answer the phones and they being the sound board for everyones messed up orders and undelivered orders. We have had three associates, not sure of the name of the 1st mans, then Joanne Neveroski, now Don (not sure of last name).

This has been very upsetting to us - due to the holidays and family coming, when we had been promised that we would have the bedroom set before Thanksgiving. We are now coming up on Christmas and I was told by Ron a week and 1/2 ago that I would have our bedroom set this week (12/17/07 - 12/21/07.

Still no news..... I still haven't heard about the replacement pieces on our damaged furniture. I feel I had been very "easy", "calm", "polite", and "understanding" (since this was such a big sale and many orders had been placed). We are now going on 19 weeks, "What happened to the 3 to 6/8 week "promised delivery"?????? We had also been told that we could come into the store and pick another bedroom set off of the showroom if we wished to do so. We did come to the store but......They wanted us to pay more money - which I don't feel was fair again, since they have our money, and all the time that has past since our promised delivery time andthe poor service that we have had.

Williston, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2007 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashleys-Furniture/Ocala-Florida-34472/Ashleys-Furniture-Don-Sales-Associate-Phabyon-Store-Manager-Ordered-several-rooms-of-292545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashley's Furniture