• Report: #720026

Ashworth College
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Ashworth College Enrollment woes and worries Internet, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Do Yourself A Favor

After enrolling with an educational advisor from ashworth college and reconfirming the cost of tuition for the first semester is  $1200.00 and shipping is $50.00 on 3 occassions where she even recorded the converstion for what I figure may be a verbal agreement and confirmed the cost is $1200. 00 + $50.00 =$1250.00.

I received the package on the 5th day and saw the written agreement said $1350.00 which was broken down $1200.00 and $150.00 shipping. I tried calling and for no apparent reason I kept getting cut off as soon as I connected. I finally got through on the sixth day after speaking to 3 different people an spending a half hour on the phone to find out that I am not entitled to a refund and that I owe them $250.00 .

When they gave the wrong info in the first place during regisrtation. I told them I am not paying the $250.00 since I was given the wrong info in the first place and it was recorded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Internet-Georgia-/Ashworth-College-Enrollment-woes-and-worries-Internet-Georgia-720026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College

Do Yourself A Favor

AUTHOR: Leroy - (U.S.A.)

I have been a victim of fraudulent educational institutions similar to Ashworth. These For-Profit "colleges" like Westwood, Kaplan, Redstone, are only out to take your money. If I was you, I would dis-enroll and attempt to get a refund. If this is how they handled you from the start, how do you think they are going to treat you you the further involved you become? I graduated from a fake college (Westwood) only to find out that the degree was worthless and now I am in financial hell trying to pay it off.  Read the other reports listed here on this website and get out fast.