Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Reported By: Roxanne — Okeechobee Florida United States of America
Ashworth College
Norcross, GA Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Ashworth College Do not use this college Norcross, Georgia

I used Ashworth College to try and get a Criminal Degree. Come to find out that it was not going to be accepted at most Institutions or place of work. So I decided to quit and go to another college that would.

I am now trying to get into another college. I have called and asked for my transcripts. Not only do they charge for transcripts. The transcript are not accepted to colleges as transfers.

I have to be honest on my college application, so of course, I added Ashworth College. The school I am trying to get in has said that I need to get my transcript from them. I called to get the transcript. The guy asked if I wanted it sent to me or to the school. I told him to go ahead and send them to me since the school has us get them ourselves. He said okay and charged me the ten dollars for the two transcripts.

I finally received the transcripts. They both came in the same envelope and the envelope was not even sealed. Since it was not sealed whatsoever, I opened it up to see that it was two unofficial transcripts that were sent to me. I took them to the state college that I am trying to get into and they said they could not accept them since they were unofficial and not sealed. I tried to tell them that they came unsealed. So I called Ashworth College back and was then told that if I received them that they came unofficial. They had to send official ones directly to the school.

This is ridiculous that it is that hard to get transcripts. That bad part is I already know that they are not going to be used as transfer credits either.

DO NOT use Ashworth College. They are a big rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-/Ashworth-College-Do-not-use-this-college-Norcross-Georgia-846776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College