Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Submitted: Sat, February 11, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 11, 2006

• Reported By:Van Buren Arkansas
Ashworth College
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth College Ashcroft ripoff Norcross Georgia

Every time you call or contact the school it takes a very long time to get an answer for any problem you may have. When I wanted to have my capstone Project Management paper reevaluated I wrote a detailed email explaining my grievance with the grading of the paper, which was never answered by the school. I had several questions about the homework and emailed the professors for help. The answer was always it is in the book .I have come to a conclusion that the school student service organization is poorly staffed and has no desire in helping you with your homework.

There was a vocabulary exam for project management, which I never took, and it was registered, as a F. Books do not arrive on time, assignments are graded extremely slowly. I am very disappointed with this school and will not recommend it to anyone.

I have called all the colleges in the area to transfer my credits and not one will accept Ashworth credits. This is a total worthless degree to me.

My withdrawal noice has only been answeed with their concerns of payment and not the students welfare. This is not an educational institutution; its a boiler room.

Van Buren, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2006 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30091/Ashworth-College-Ashcroft-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-175856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College