• Report: #192357

• Submitted: Fri, May 19, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Ashworth College
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth College ripoff Norcross Georgia

From day 1 there has been nothing but problems. The school signed me up for the wrong degree program and charged me to switch to the right one. I let that go. My school supplies etc were never on time. I contacted Student Services for help with my studies and there response was I am sorry but I don't know the answer to that question. I waited 2 months for my Semester1 Final Exam and Never received it. I contacted the school to withdraw and spoke to Mr. Johnson who informed me the withdraw fee would be $400.00. I agreed to pay and said I would make monthly payments and he agreed and said I was withdrawn from the school. I sent my first withdraw payment and wrote in the memo line towards withdraw fee. I was contacted by the school and they notified me the payment went towards tuition,I was never withdrawn from the school, there is no Mr. Johnson, and I would have to pay $800.00 to withdraw. By the way I have a saved message on my phone from Mr. Johnson! This is not fair, I will not pay any fee and should be reimbursed for all tuition payed! In the past 36 months there has been 421 complaints filed against them from The Better Business Bureau! I am very unhappy!

Jennifer
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-College-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-192357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College