• Report: #190796

• Submitted: Wed, May 10, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2006

• Reported By:fairfield Ohio
Ashworth College
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth College Ashworth College, lies and extortion ripoff Norcross Georgia

I "attended" Ashworth College for 1 semester. When I originally signed up they made it seem like the entire course was 899.00 and believe me even that was more than it was worth. When I had paid them 755.00 they sent me a bill for over 1,000 dollars!!

When I requested a copy of the contract I had allegedly signed (according to them) I received instead, a letter from a collection agency.

When I try to call Ashworth I am either immediately disconnected or left on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected, so frustratingly I am forced to correspond by email where it takes them up to a month to respond.
I intend to report them to every applicable agency possible and get my money back as their "credits" are useless.

Don't waste your time or money with these rip off extortionists!

Daphne
fairfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2006 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/Norcross-Georgia/Ashworth-College-Ashworth-College-lies-and-extortion-ripoff-Norcross-Georgia-190796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College