Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: Lu — Homestead Florida U.S.A.
Ashworth College

Ashworth College Ashworth College is a waste of money Internet

*General Comment: Ashworth College is great college

*General Comment: Any luck with non-military schools?

I  graduate from Aswohrth College and can tell you that it have not been able to transfer credits  to any college the navy does not accept their degree even though they participate in the GI BILL( shame on the navy and military) Ashworth College our not reviewd by ACE, so they basically useless tpo other colleges and employers.. I was lied to before joining and came here and posted a rebuttal defending AShworth college, but  I was so WRONG! Everyone who has  gone to Ashworth Coolege  needs to call them and ask the to havr their credits reviewed by ACE or ask for a refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/internet/Ashworth-College-Ashworth-College-is-a-waste-of-money-Internet-979908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College

#1 General Comment

Ashworth College is great college

AUTHOR: Factster - ()

I graduated from Ashworth College in 2009 with Bachelor degree in Business Administration. After taking and passing my LSAT, I was admitted to study law at Law school at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. I would be graduating with Law degree (Juris Doctor –JD) in the spring of 2014. I did not have any problem with my admittance at Northwestern University. My GPA at Ashworth was 3.5 and with my acceptable LSAT score, all was find and still fine with me at Northwestern University. Northwestern University is awesome University with great reputation. I was also accepted at the University of Kansas, Lawrence and Washburn University in Topeka to study Law but I chose Northwestern University. So who ever said that Ashworth College is a waste of time and money is simply talking about their inability to do their school work as required of them, thinking that he/she or they would pass thru without working hard for it. Another thing is that any University has the right to reject any student based on anything of their discretion and it has nothing to do with Ashworth College. School can pick and who they want as student.

I do know what he/ she meant by ACE, and I don't beleive that is a general requirement. Some times there politics and membership interconnectess in the evaluation. I am not bragging, but I have won some award from my law school than many of my fellow law students who went to Ivy leageue school as undergraduate.

#2 General Comment

Any luck with non-military schools?

AUTHOR: Think before you post - ()

Have you tried applying to non-military schools? Perhaps you would have better luck that way. Also, please be sure to check your SPELLING. If you applied to the Navy school and your spelling was as bad as it is in your original complaint, the college may have turned you down due to that. (?) Best of luck in the future!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC