Complaint Review: Ashworth College

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: mrs b. — Sandpoint Idaho United States of America
Ashworth College

Ashworth College PSDI Fake attendance, fraud, harassment, taking money, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same Issue Here!

PSDI sounded legit, so i signed up for a few classes through the mail. Before I had a chance to agree to anything, I received two boxes in the mail containing school supplies and books, with a bill. I had already given them my bank information so I could receive financial aid, and they withdrew over $600 from my account, thus causing me to have overdrafts. The next month I received another bill for double that. And now several years later, I still receive bills stating that it's been turned over to collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-College/internet/Ashworth-College-PSDI-Fake-attendance-fraud-harassment-taking-money-Internet-798493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College

Same Issue Here!

AUTHOR: Jennifer46142 - (United States of America)

I went through the same thing with them about 6 years ago.  I still get collection from them after I paid all of the money that they wanted for me.  It's ridiculous!