Complaint Review: Ashworth College/James Madison High School

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: momL — Grand Haven Michigan United States of America
Ashworth College/James Madison High School

Ashworth College/James Madison High School lack of follow through and timelyness Internet

I signed my daughter up for this online schooling because she was behind.  I was assured she would catch up and then some.  Well, she works at her own pace but will only be given 1 class at a time.  After each class we end up waiting about a week or so for her next class.  I began posting on the study hall blog as I saw other were "please unlock next class", as well as posting "what is the best way to get her classes posted faster"  Many people get a reply right away "done" or "make your payment".  I finally got that it would be 24 to 48 hrs.  It has been that and it is still not posted.  I even posted the question again as to how I can get her classes unlocked faster, no response yet.  With the frustration, I had actually made a request for a copy of her transcripts to be sent to a school for evaluation to see if she would be accepted, that was back in January and they still haven't been sent.  I have also posted about the transcripts without an answer.  It is very frustrating and my daughter is very discouraged.  They were very quick to take my money and get my daughters transcripts to them but not quick to help her through her studies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-CollegeJames-Madison-High-School/internet/Ashworth-CollegeJames-Madison-High-School-lack-of-follow-through-and-timelyness-Internet-1025300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth College/James Madison High School