Complaint Review: Ashworth Univeristy

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Hampton Georgia
Ashworth Univeristy
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth Univeristy Ashworth University is a deceptive, fraudulant and money stealing demonic institution Hampton Georgia

I enrolled in the A+ course only to find the books old, outdated and not very clear to read due to excessive photo copying. I decided to study elsewhere and when I ask to cancle the course they told me it would cost me almost $400 to cancel the course that cost under $900 within a month.

The courses are old and outdated and you are lied to if you choose to cancel and will be threathend with collection agencies. I want to know who is out there that would like to join with me in filing a class action lawsuit against these crooked bandits at ashworth University, so we can put them out of business and get our money back and let them all get a real job they have to work at to earn a living like us rather than stealing from innocent people.

When one person fights an institution their voice are not heard but when people come together and launch an assult against this giant theif then the giant will fall and die. Drop me a line at NOluwalayomi at yahoo.

Also report them to the BBB and www.detc.org/acreddit/handbk.html, also contact Georgia Nonpublic Post Secondary Education Commission and report them.

Nadine
Hampton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-Univeristy/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-Univeristy-Ashworth-University-is-a-deceptive-fraudulant-and-money-stealing-demo-362683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth Univeristy