Complaint Review: Ashworth University

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Odessa Texas
Ashworth University
430 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia U.S.A.

Ashworth University Ashworth scam artists that havnt been caught yet!!! Norcross Georgia

I was interested in online courses almost 5 years ago I was told I could get started and send back my first book if I did not like it. Well i send it back its been over 5 years now and i get a collection notice from them that I owe 250 so I figure I get it over with maybe they lost the book I dont need any bad blemishes on my credi report.

Its another few months past and I get another collection letter now with tuition fee of over 800 for something I sent back and never signed a contract with them agreeing to anything and everytime I try to get in contact with someone that may help I get the run around with call this number and that number. The collection company is no help either they just say contact the school. Ashworth was a big mistake they trap you with bait and make you pay and there nothing you can do.

Joe
Odessa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-University/Norcross-Georgia-30092-3406/Ashworth-University-Ashworth-scam-artists-that-havnt-been-caught-yet-Norcross-Georgia-344705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth University