Complaint Review: Ashworth University

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Houston Texas United States of America
Ashworth University
430 Technoglogy Parkway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Ashworth University James Madison High School, Ashworth High School, Ashworth College, PCDI Ashworth University is Not worth it!!!!!!! Norcross, Georgia

*General Comment: Received High School Diploma From James Madison High School

I was enrolled in the high school diploma program for James Madison High School around 2008-2009 because I had dropped out of high school and figured a diploma from this company would be better than a GED. I WAS WRONG. Sadly I had to discontinue the program because I could not pass a certain exam, I tried to get help from the people around me and the University itself, but they were no help I could never get a hold of them through the phone and email was WORSE. Luckily FOR THEM, I had already finished paying the tuition which was over 1,000 dollars. I ABSOLUTELY REGRET ever enrolling in their courses, I definitely feel RIPPED OFF, FRUSTRATED, and STUPID. All that time I spent on them and the sacrifices my parents had to make to put me through that school, it makes me ANGRY. In the end we did lose that money and I did waste time on that program, but I am happy to say I got my GED at a local community college. I HIGHLY URGE ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA TO GET THEIR GED THROUGH A LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE IT SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-University/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Ashworth-University-James-Madison-High-School-Ashworth-High-School-Ashworth-College-PCD-933495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth University

#1 General Comment

Received High School Diploma From James Madison High School

AUTHOR: lovelyf - (United States of America)

I studied through James Madison High School from the 9th grade to graduation (2002). I received my Diploma there and have NEVER had a problem getting a job or enrolling at a  local community college in our city. I started studying using this school as a means to a diploma and I knew that this was all done through correspondence. I got all the materials I needed and had no problems passing any of the exams. I did what they recommended and I did just fine. Some people do well by themselves studying and some people do better in classroom settings, I studied better at my own pace. I don't regret using James Madison High School and would recommend it to anyone who can be disciplined enough to study and find the answers on their own. Not once has anyone ever questioned my Diploma, I worked hard for and am proud of it!