Complaint Review: Ashworth University

• Reported By: Matthew — Olivehurst California
Ashworth University
6225 the corners parkway,Suite 500 Internet United States of America

Ashworth University Charged me for false documents Norcross, Internet

In august 2006 I applied for a high school diploma with Ashworth University. I was told to pay 90$ to get started. Ashworth sent me documents about the school that had nothing to do with a high school diploma. I was upset so I called them and stated I did'nt want it I rather close the account. The representative said I agreed to pay indicating I agreed to pay in full. We'll as time went bye I disregarded ashworth and move on. I recently ordered a credit report and I noticed an outstanding bill of $816.00. I called Ashworth and I asked them why I have an open account.They explained some things as if its not their problem it's in the hands of a collection department called LVNV funding. So now I'm in dept with a serious open account. I feel I should'nt have to pay that dept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-University/internet/Ashworth-University-Charged-me-for-false-documents-Norcross-Internet-1041890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth University