Complaint Review: Ashworth university

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ceeceerosales — Bakersfield California
Ashworth university
2105 Daytona ave Houston , Texas USA

Ashworth university Lvnv funding Rip me off ..I didn't even attend a GED class HoustonTexas

I recently received a letter from collection agency saying that I owe 229.47$ cents to ash worth university.. They said I attended a class for a GED in 2005 which is bullshit , why would I pay to study GED is I can get it for free?  I was only 17 back then so I wS naive and probably entered my social security card number ! Thinking it was a real class ..now they are charging me this money 9 years later.  I don't know what to do? It has been 9 years , what can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ashworth-university-/Houston-Texas/Ashworth-university-Lvnv-funding-Rip-me-off-I-didnt-even-attend-a-GED-class-HoustonTex-1132156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ashworth university