Complaint Review: Asia Pacific

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Beachowner — Exeter New Hampshire U.S.A.
Asia Pacific
Nationwide United States of America

Asia Pacific CONSTANT marketing calls: daily for over a year now. Nationwide

Asia Pacific has called me hundreds of times, all by different representatives.  I never did business with them.  I told them I will NEVER buy from them.  I told them to STOP calling or I would sue them.  They won't give me any company info other than "There is no number where you can call us back."  I'm getting so I don't answer the phone or even check my ans. machine.  I'm on the "National Do Not Call List" but they do nothing.  This is beyond ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asia-Pacific/nationwide/Asia-Pacific-CONSTANT-marketing-calls-daily-for-over-a-year-now-Nationwide-848978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asia Pacific