Complaint Review: AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: Casimir — Portland Oregon United States of America
AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network

AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network Asian People meet On line dating service Internet

*Consumer Comment: True. I have the same experience.

*Consumer Comment: True

Aisan People Meet is a total scam. They went through a whole elaborate scheme to set up a very convincing website. But when you contact the other members all you ever get in reply is electronic "flirts" such as your the one or I'm interested. Over and over again I would send messages such as "Are you a real person, just answer that question? I would just get another electronic flirt. Another thing that got me suspicious is the fact that I am 53 years old and average looking. I got electronic Love messages from 23 year old women who look like super models. Would be nice but not going to happen much. So I sent them messages like; Your mother must have rutted with a pig in order to produce an ugly sow cow such as you. I would get E-generated replies like; "Love at first sight. Like I said, they put up a really slick looking site but it is a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 05:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AsianPeopleMeetcom-The-Asian-Dating-Network/internet/AsianPeopleMeetcom-The-Asian-Dating-Network-Asian-People-meet-On-line-dating-service-In-561111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network

True. I have the same experience.

AUTHOR: Disappointed Consumer - (United Kingdom)

It is true. Basically they keep sending you fake messages to persuade you to extend your subscription.
You have no option to read messages in your inbox unless you pay for a subscription (at least 14). So you get those fake messages and you don't realize they are fake once you paid for membership.

True

AUTHOR: Sam - (USA)

Yeah, I join this site a few years ago and I remember it was all fake. I only had it for a month and it was like $20 or so.

The site was filled with a bunch of pictures from the web and some of those pictures I knew were fake right off the bat. I knew they were fake because most of the girl pictures were of models. I was a fan of those models for years. They can't fool me! Why would models need to use this site to meet people? They wouldn't! The site owner just took all those pics from a web search and pasted them on there.

Yeah, I don't think of those girls I talked to were real. None of them. I think all off them were just sent by either the owner or his/her assistant.

What a ripoff!