Complaint Review: AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network

• Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:Shirley Massachusetts
AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network
www.asianpeoplemeet.com Internet U.S.A.

AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network The alleged members on AsianPeopleMeet are NOT REAL PEOPLE. Their responses and profiles are computer generated. Internet

I subscribed in good faith to AsianPeopleMeet.com for one month for $14.95 which really turned out to be over $18.00. The profiles of the alleged other members do not match the photos. Some profiles indicate the "member' is Asian while the photograph clearly shows a Caucasian or Black "member."

More importantly, a computer sends automated "Flirts" from purported "Members." If you respond you'll get a Flirt and sometimes many Flirts in response. After informing Flirting members that I would only respond to actual Messages, I continued to get Flirts.

I actually sent messages saying, "Please do not send any Flirts. I know you are not a real person." Yet, as you can assume, I continued to receive Flirts from these same "Members" indicating, "I like you too." and "I'm interested in you." I sent a message saying, "I am not interested in you. I do not believe that you are a real person. Do not respond to this message." and I received a Flirt reading "I'm interested in you."

Disgruntled single
Shirley, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AsianPeopleMeetcom-The-Asian-Dating-Network/internet/AsianPeopleMeetcom-The-Asian-Dating-Network-The-alleged-members-on-AsianPeopleMeet-are-462294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AsianPeopleMeet.com - The Asian Dating Network