Complaint Review: Asiana Airlines

• Submitted: Wed, September 13, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Paso Robles California
Asiana Airlines
3530 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1700 Los Anegeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 213-365-4500
  • Web:
  • Category: Airlines

Asiana Airlines Uses Credit Card Fraud Scams Against Travel Agents And Customers For Profits complete ripoff and they also board unknown passengers on credit card fraud Los Angeeles California

* : Someone stole your credit card and you are made responsible for the charge ?

*Author of original report: Asiana Airlines ripoff, still have not corrected their issue on credit card ticket fraud

Below is my requested information about my complaint
against Asiana Airlines. I filed this last year and I never got a reply. I am upset at Asiana Airlines and it fustrates me I am paying Asiana Airlines for a credit card fraud issue and no response as I am still waiting for answer. They profitted on credit fraud but also boarding nonknown passengers and also charged me for non-used air tickets as well.

Asiana Airlines boarded the passengers on fake identification and they did not check the passengers. A chargeback was filed but Asiana Airlines still wants payment even though they messed up. A police report was sent to Asiana and a complaint as well but Asiana Airlines ignored the issues yet they are still requesting payment. A request was made to them to stop request of payment as they did not take responsibility that a fraud alert reported was on the PNR below.

I feel Asiana Airlines is lacking their reponsibility on credit card fraud passengers for security reasons but also they are proftting from credit card fraud as well. It is wrong and their accounting department was not understanding with me or nor did they ever respond to my complaints. I think it is ashame that they choose to do bad business. This PNR is costing me $2678.00 and this is unfair.

- journey date: August 13, 2005 - flight number: 6764
- ticket/PNR number: PAX 988-1251177512 (PNR YJS998)

I want people to know how bad Asiana Airlines treated me and they're only concern was money on credit card fraud.

If Asiana Airlines would of reasoned with me on this matter, things would have been different but they weren't interested.

Think twice before considering Asiana Airlines, if you can fly another airlines, I would recommend it as Asiana Airlines took $2678.00 from me and this was a credit card fraud.

J
Paso Robles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2006 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asiana-Airlines/Los-Anegeles-California-90010/Asiana-Airlines-Uses-Credit-Card-Fraud-Scams-Against-Travel-Agents-And-Customers-For-Profi-210834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asiana Airlines

#1

Someone stole your credit card and you are made responsible for the charge ?

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Sorry  if  I  don't  really  understand your report.  maybe that is also the reason why you did not get a response ?

If  someone stole your credit card to make a reservation you should not  be held  responsible.  If  you did not make  the reservation and you disputed  the charge with your credit  card company  you should get your money  back.  I  have several cards with different credit card companies and I have always been successful  when I disputed a charge.

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Asiana Airlines really needs to be more understanding when there is an increase in credit card fraud and travel agents trying to give honest business to them. Asiana Airlines has just wanted the credit card charge back fees and make the travel agents go bankrupt if they don;t have to money, especially when the economy is not doing good.

I would hope Asiana Airlines will someday respect all travel agents when they are only trying to book airline tickets when the internet is also a fraud network to book and steal but they work with any travel agent to insure that they can prevent fraud and work together to make buying tickets online safe.