Complaint Review: Asianpeoplemeet.com

• Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:Streator Illinois
asianpeoplemeet.com Internet U.S.A.

Asianpeoplemeet.com 100% Scam online dating site Internet

asianpeoplemeet.com is 100% scam. It is advertised as free, but you cannot send or receive any form of contact messaging unless you pay to join.

I subscribed for one month at $14 and the hit my debit card for over $18. I have repeatedly messaged the sight admins, but have never received any answers. ALL the messages I received were from fake/phony/scam accounts. (This includes the initial message that got me to pay to read it!)

You cannot remove your profile once posted, and the site will not do it for you either. I have since deleted my photo and replaced all my profile comments. If there are any other real live people on asianpeoplemeet.com (besides all the black men sitting around web cafes in Logos, Nigeria) then I truely feel sorry for them.

100% scam is also what I reported to my bank to get my debit card number changed!

Streator, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2009 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asianpeoplemeetcom/internet/Asianpeoplemeetcom-100-Scam-online-dating-site-Internet-463060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asianpeoplemeet.com