Complaint Review: Ask Berkely - managed Care Direct - ask avlimil - Michael Johnson

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:Valley Springs California
Ask Berkely - managed Care Direct - ask avlimil - Michael Johnson
P.O. Box 42635 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Ask Berkely - managed Care Direct - ask avlimil - Michael Johnson RIPOFF deception, evasive & dishonest company Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: This company is pulling a fast one on consumers ...Fraud-askenzyte-www ask berkeley.com/managed care direct/Michael Johnson

I cannot take their product for health reasons. I cannot get a hold of them to cancel my order. There was NO invoice included in my order so I can't go online to contact them.

I have tried many times to reach them by phone. Each time I have never been able to talk to a live person. Just their recording over and over. I have faxed them a cancellation notice and still waiting their response. Their web page is product friendly only. Not customer service friendy as they state. There is no heading directing you in stopping an order.

I find that evasive, difficult, time consuming, stressful, and fradulant as they promote in advertising we can discontinue at any time. HOW? Please help me put and end to this unfair business practice.

Cindy
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2004 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ask-Berkely-managed-Care-Direct-ask-avlimil-Michael-Johnson/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Ask-Berkely-managed-Care-Direct-ask-avlimil-Michael-Johnson-RIPOFF-deception-evasiv-91354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ask Berkely - managed Care Direct - ask avlimil - Michael Johnson

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

I have received a charge on my credit card for Enzyte, the male inhancement product. I did not order this product nor did I receive the product. I am a woman and have no need for such a product. Again, no way to talk to a live person to clear up this mess. This company is pulling a fast one on consumers. I've had to put a hold on my credit card with the intent of transferring my balance to another card and cancelling the card # Managed Care Direct has. What a costly hassle. UPSET CALIF. RESIDENT