Complaint Review: Ask Jeannie

• Reported By: Amanda — Aurora Colorado
Ask Jeannie
Internet USA

Ask Jeannie www.askjeannie.net A Complete Hack and Worthless Littleton Colorado

Where do I start? First, I should have known I was in trouble when this massive amount of a woman met with me. The picture on the website is from 2004 and I doubt it was recent even then. Her website says how "intuitive" she is, but she seemed to think this was a counseling session. I don't take psychic's very seriously, but this lady was worse than a palm reader at a small town fair. She seemed to keep relating things back to her (she seems quite old, so I'm guessing her "life" experiences relate to people coming through the door).

I expected something significant with her $$ fee. But, she's awful. I can't believe people actually pay her for this and the fact that she takes cash payments with a smile makes me think she is hiding some funds. Nothing relevant, an overall ick factor from her, and, if she was ever good at her job, someone should give her the forecast that her time is UP. Maybe she can see herself as a Walmart greeter; seems like the next logical step with this weird lady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ask-Jeannie/internet/Ask-Jeannie-wwwaskjeannienet-A-Complete-Hack-and-Worthless-Littleton-Colorado-1064956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ask Jeannie