Complaint Review: Ask PC Experts

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: MichaelR — Hillsboro Oregon United States of America
Ask PC Experts

Ask PC Experts askpcexperts.com Online computer repair scam - Beware! Internet

This company sounds like they are the answer to all your computer problems until you sign up with them and they have your $170.00 (a one year contract with the purchase of some software). My computer actually worked better before they "fixed" it. I had a hard time reaching them when there was a problem (which was practically every day) and when they finally did get back to me and worked on my computer (they do it through remote software) I found that I had new problems. One time it took them 3 weeks to respond to my request for help.

After about 3 months of frustration and aggravation I told the rep that I wanted to cancel my  service and get a refund because some of the problems that I hoped would be corrected were never taken care of, I had new problems every time they worked on it and I was sick of wasting my time with them.  The rep apologized and told me to send an email of my request and someone would get back to me but that never happened. Then after several attempts -- phone calls and emails I gave up. I believe this is an Indian-based sweatshop scam and they have no integrity whatsoever. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ask-PC-Experts/internet/Ask-PC-Experts-askpcexpertscom-Online-computer-repair-scam-Beware-Internet-909849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ask PC Experts