Complaint Review: Ask-wippy.com

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: cellux53 — Nuneaton Other
Ask-wippy.com
Internet United Kingdom

Ask-wippy.com Scammed me they took money from my account without permission or knowledge like they have done to others Internet

An auction site appeared on my screen I had not gone to the web site and did not know who they were they had items hich were being bid on I clicked on a button to find out more about it when a notice appeared saying I had won a phone for £6.95.  I did not nee the phone I have two smart phones and it was a reasonbly basic phone touch screen.  Because I thought I could not get out of the deal I put in my details to pay for it at no time was tere annything about joining and paying a monthly fee I certianly would not pay for anything like this as I do not visit sites like it.  My reason for trying to find out who they were was to report them.  I wrote an email and sent it to their customer service and did not receive a reply I am in hospital and obviously I was unable to go into my bank account today.

I found they had not only taken the money for the phone but also £39.95 as well I was shocked there is nothing on the emails to say I  have joined them and will be billed every month  how can these companies get away with this.  I then tried to go to their web site and nothing came up only complaints of people being scammed like me

I am going to try and get my money back through my bank and I have sent an email to the comany using the emails they sent me.

I f anyone has been able to get their money back maybe they can let me know how to do it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ask-wippycom/internet/Ask-wippycom-Scammed-me-they-took-money-from-my-account-without-permission-or-knowledge-1053191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ask-wippy.com