Complaint Review: Askberkely.com

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2004

• Reported By:camino,ca. California
P.o.box42635 Cincinati, Ohio 45242 Cincinati,, Ohio U.S.A.

Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals Aka Askberkeley.com took $150.00 from my $790.00 a month ssi, left me with .78 cents. I have no food this month because of their supposed "free sample". Rip-off! Cincinati, Ohio ohio

I ordered a "free sample" off a t.v. comercial. I paid a 3.00 S&H fee with my debit card. I get 790.00 a mo. ssi/dis. much to my complete horror, they took 150.00 out, leaving me with .78. I have a canine companion who is on prescription diet. now her or i cannot eat because of these moneyhungry monsters. please everyone file a complaint with the better bus. beuro. so this cant happen to others like me. they should be put out of bus. forever.

camino,ca., California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2004 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Askberkelycom/Cincinati-Ohio-45242/Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-Aka-Askberkeleycom-took-15000-from-my-79000-a-month-s-94535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Askberkely.com