Complaint Review: Askberkley.com Or Avlimil/altovis

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:coatesville Pennsylvania
Askberkley.com Or Avlimil/altovis
www.askberkeley.com Cincinnatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Askberkley.com Or Avlimil/altovis ripoff avlimil and altovis fraudulent billing and false advertising Cincinnatti Ohio

I called the 800 number order the free sample and was assured I'd only be charged for $4.50 for shipping and that I specifically said do not charge me for anything but the $4.50 and recently I saw a charge for $70.00 on my visa card. I called the 800# and demanded a refund and they said they would not do that and would only offer credits etc...

I said no I did not want that and I did not authorize the $70.00 charge and that my bank would file police charges against them and that if they tried to charge my account again the bank would trace it and press credit card theft charges against them. They still refused to issue credit. I called my bank immediately and they said they would start the process of investigating this company and would send me the necessary paperwork to file police report against them as well.

Lisa
coatesville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Askberkleycom-Or-Avlimilaltovis/Cincinnatti-Ohio/Askberkleycom-Or-Avlimilaltovis-ripoff-avlimil-and-altovis-fraudulent-billing-and-false-90414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Askberkley.com Or Avlimil/altovis