Complaint Review: Askenzyte - Askavlimil - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Fri, April 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:whittier California
Askenzyte - Askavlimil - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals
Po Box 42635 Cincinnati, Oh 45242 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Askenzyte aka Askavlimil aka Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals ripoff! Cincinnati Ohio

I did not authorize shipment of both products. They shipped products long befor the free 30 day trial. I contacted the company and they stated the product was already shipped. What a rip-off! I had contacted the company and cancelled the products 2 weeks after the first shippment.

When I received the products in the mail I contacted the company by phone and they stated we have no record of you cancelling the order. (what a ripoff) my husband lost his job and i only can work part time so i can take care of my elderly mother. now we are out $140.00 that we realy need. i did not authorize the products to be shipped.

Cynthia
whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Askenzyte-Askavlimil-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Askenzyte-aka-Askavlimil-aka-Berkeley-Premium-Nutraceuticals-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-89649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Askenzyte - Askavlimil - Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals

fish