Complaint Review: Askey white of closet for kurves

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: keisha — Peekskill New York United States of America
Askey white of closet for kurves

Askey white of closet for kurves Would not give that full refund for an item and because I complained canceled my order, Internet

I ordered two items from Ashley white website WW.closetforkurves.storenvy.com and proceeded to pay through PayPal. After about a week of not hearing anything I contacted her to see what the holdup was she been notified me that the jacket I wanted was on back order and if she did not receive it she would refund me for the jacket she had the skirt and she would send it out Monday 11.5.12.

She also told me she would give me 10% off I told her that was unneeded and that I would like the skirt by the 10th so if she can send it out right away and if the jacket did not come a refund would be appreciated. The following day she told me that she sent the skirt out Monday and that she refunded me for that jacket which I received 29.50$. I've been further contacted her that that was not the appropriate amount for refund the jacket was $28 +7.5% tax plus the cost of shipping and handling.

She then stated that she would refund me my whole amount even though it's after Monday and she had already supposedly sent out the skirt. [continued below]....
..... I stated that I was not trying to be rude but by her not contacting me after days of not receiving this order was inappropriate and frustrating. She then blocked me on Instagram where I saw her information and found out about the business and would not respond to my emails further so now I am trying to receive my full refund after days of my money being tied up through PayPal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Askey-white-of-closet-for-kurves/internet/Askey-white-of-closet-for-kurves-Would-not-give-that-full-refund-for-an-item-and-because-965274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Askey white of closet for kurves