Complaint Review: Asknet Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: chelsey — louisville Kentucky United States of America
Asknet Inc.
San Francisco, California United States of America

Asknet Inc. Asknet-shops.com charged my card for $42.09 when I made no purchases with this website San Francisco, California

*Consumer Comment: It won't happen here.

I do a lot of online shopping but I always know what I get and I always keep track by often checking my online account at the bank. Today I was checking my balance account when I noticed an unfamiliar charge on my card. It was a charge of $42.09 with the description being from www.asknet-shops.com, asknet.com California. I typed it into Google and little did I know many other people had been charged by them too. I am still not even sure what kind of merchandise they sell; but I do know I have never seen the website before in my life. I would like to file a report on them and have my money back. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknet-Inc/San-Francisco-California-94104/Asknet-Inc-Asknet-shopscom-charged-my-card-for-4209-when-I-made-no-purchases-with-this-870915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknet Inc.

It won't happen here.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  I would like to file a report on them and have my money back. "

The only way that's going to happen is if you contact your card company and dispute the charge as fraudulent.  The sooner the better.