Complaint Review: Asknet.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Tilton New Hampshire
Asknet.com
Asknet AG, Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany Internet U.S.A.

Asknet.com Delivered wrong software version - Divx Internet

I contacted Asknet to purcase an Extended Download Service backup of Divx 6.8 that I had purchased Sun, 20 Apr 2008.

for the sum of US $6.99 I wanted this version as my serial numbers did not work with the new version which is version 7. On there download page the link showed that I was downloading the older Version 6.8' but the actual download was the new divx 7.

I contacted Asknet about the problem to no avail. They acted like they had no idea what i was talking about.
As it goes I paid Asknet for a free demo. that expires in 15 days.

you can download the software anyplace on the net for free. I found that there is no reasoning with this company. I gave up

Alan
Tilton, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknetcom/internet/Asknetcom-Delivered-wrong-software-version-Divx-Internet-413218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknet.com