Complaint Review: Asknet.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymus — Ponce Internet Puerto Rico
Asknet.com

Asknet.com T. Karlsruhe Askbet.com(T Karlsruhe) is charging my card through automatic payment every month $79.97, ( and there's no phone #,nor address to call or write to) ,without my consent & authorization.Called the bank Internet

Iou have been charged $79.97 monthly by Asknet. com/ T karlshure without my consent. I an not even awared how they managed to continue to do this but by not including their phone #, nor address to write to so I cannot reach them to request they stop this fraudulent action on their part. They are stealing my money and I don't even used their services..The bank is stubbornly asking me to contact them or they willo cx my card which will be a headache to get set up again with legitimate payments. Their advertisement was deceptive and malicious. I want them reported to the authorities..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknetcom/internet/Asknetcom-T-Karlsruhe-AskbetcomT-Karlsruhe-is-charging-my-card-through-automatic-pay-855178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknet.com