Complaint Review: Asknow Psychic Network

• Reported By: Not a happy momma — Spokane Washington
Asknow Psychic Network
Internet USA

Asknow Psychic Network Ask Now SCAM ALERT!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: And yet ANOTHER delusional moron believing in psychics...

*Author of original report: Interesting

SCAM ALERT!  first off when you purchase a package it says nothing about what psychics you can aqnd can not use. Second, finding them online during off timews, like at night is near impossible especially if you want to chat and not talk on the phone. Thirdly, when y0o0u do finally find someone, apparently they start charging without a thourough warning, you just get a message saying "at regular rates". Well I paid 20.00 for 20 minutes, this being my first time, I assumed regular rate meant that I was using my packaged minutes, apparently not??!! after maybe 5 minutes of pretty much nothing, the chat session ended with no explination or anything.

thnking the psychic didnt like a question I asked questioning her reading, I looked or another after checking and seeing that my account still had 20 minutes in it, this was weird, but I assumed I still had the minutes because the session had ended abruptly with no explination as to why. So I look for another psychic. I decided Id try speaking to them by phone as the chat session seemed to be having issues. Well as soonnas I chose one and went to call, the message said I needed to contact customer service so i did. The agent was rude and tried to tell me that I owed them 104 frigging dollars??!! WTF!?? I still had my 20 minutes Id paid for how the hell did I owe 104 dollars. They tried to say I picked the wrong type of psyching and I wqas like WTF?? When I bought the package it did not specify which psychics I could and could not talk to?! Also if this particular psychic wasnt included in my package why the heck was I able to connect to them??!! He claims I had three minutes with them with my package than I should have gotten a message saying I was paying 13.00 a minute BULL FREAKING S! I did get a message but no where did it say I would be paying 13.00 a minute or trust and believe I WOULD NOT HAVE CONTINUED WITH THE CALL! I have several local psychics who charge like 50 or 60 s for a reading who the hell charges or PAYS 13.00 an hour to some stranger over the phone?? NO ONE, thats who. Phone sex lines dont even charge outrageouse fees like that by what I have heard!

So basically, after about 5 or 6 minutes of absolutely nothing, and some gibberish about someone Im dating not being in it for the long haul (IM not even dating and havent been for 2 years now due to being a busy single mom of three and not having the time) I didnt get ANY reading, didnt get the 20 minutes I PAID FOR, and now they are trying to say I owe 104 frigging dollars, HELL NO NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! MY bank has already been notified of this rip off company and any and all charges to the account are null and void, since the bank account is now cancelled as I have a new bank and was just trying to use up the little bit left in my account by paying for a fun reading. There was no fun with this AND it was a complete nightmare, DO NOT TRUST OR USE THIS COMPANY!! I have also put the word out on FB, Twitter etc, the BBB etc, and if it continues will contact the police and the FEDS dept that deals with scammers! They picked the wron g person to scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknow-Psychic-Network/internet/Asknow-Psychic-Network-Ask-Now-SCAM-ALERT-Internet-1134326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknow Psychic Network

And yet ANOTHER delusional moron believing in psychics...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

There are NO, ZERO, NADA, NIL Real psychics. They are all aware of the frauds and scammers they are.  They are able to prey on the weak and the weak minded, such as yourself.

Thing about this, IF these people were for real and, againg, they are NOT, they would be rich beyond dreams by playing the stock market, betting on sporting events and investing in IPO's.   They would NEVER go wrong on their financial dealings.

Here's a FREE psychic prediction for you...continuing down the path you're taking, you'll have a lot of extremely bad advice and your funds will depleted, at which point, your current psychic will promptly kick you to the curb.

A final thing, "A fool and his money are soon parted"  An old saying, but still appropriate.

Interesting

AUTHOR: Not Happy - ()

Well I have paid Tara a few times for things she says will bring me money , love, etc. Most recently I was supposed to win over 100,000 dollars by March 11th, here it is the end of March and I have won zero. I keep hoping something she claims is true, but none of it has come to me. I find it interesting how taras "assistant" keeps telling people how to cancel or recieve refunds, yet nothing has been done to explain to us why the things she claimed and we paid for did not happen???!!!! Good question