Complaint Review: Asknow.com customer service

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Carley1 — United States of America
Asknow.com customer service

Asknow.com customer service Asknow.com customer service BLOCKED ME when I caught them on fraud charges! Internet

Asknow.com has truly gifted psychics. However, customer service STINKS and the reviews are all over the internet. Shame on me for thinking I could get past that. I was of course, duped with the $40 per month charge. After calling & complaining to customer service, I got rude, beligerent employees who were literally yelling on the phone. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told they will only call "after reviewing all the prior calls to customer serivce." When the supervisor called, she was the SAME! Rude, beligerent. You'd think a business would try to MAINTAIN their customers...HENCE THE TERM CUSTOMER SERVICE. Instead, when I busted them on overcharging my card, they blocked my number and are unaccessible. I am getting BBB and my lawyers on them today. GREAT PSYCHICS, CRAPPY customer service that is the ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknowcom-customer-service/internet/Asknowcom-customer-service-Asknowcom-customer-service-BLOCKED-ME-when-I-caught-them-on-1004961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknow.com customer service