Complaint Review: Asknow.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Virginia — SUMMERTON South Carolina USA
www.Asknow.com Largo, Florida United States of America

Asknow.com you call for faster service. Told me I had 20 minutes for 20.00 + 1.00 but was going to charge6.99 per minute Largo, Florida

Asknow.com has been writing to me incessantly for about a week and a half.  I decided to try a reading so I called in and set up an account of 20 minutes for $20.00 plus $1.00.  But when I connected with one of the psychics it said it was 6.99 per minute.  I told the girl I didn't appreciate the lies and hung up.  I called customer service, what a joke, and they said, SOOO SORRRY!  WHAT A SCAM.  Guess what, their emails will be going to spam from now on.  And if they are truly psychic they can read my mind to see where they get to go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asknowcom/Largo-Florida-33771/Asknowcom-you-call-for-faster-service-Told-me-I-had-20-minutes-for-2000-100-but-was-698256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asknow.com