Complaint Review: Asley Williams Dee Henry Lee Donnie Flutty/ Todd/DannyFTA Justice

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Bill — Miami Florida USA
Asley Williams Dee Henry Lee Donnie Flutty/ Todd/DannyFTA Justice
3906 20th St. N.E. Washington, DC, District of Columbia United States of America

Asley Williams Dee Henry Lee Donnie Flutty/ Todd/DannyFTA Justice Yelsa Productions, FTA Justice Great Ripoff Scheme Washington, DC, District of Columbia

I personally got involved in this TV series production scam through Donnie Fluty, who was at the time a regional manager for Apple Computer working out of a large computer store in Brandon, FL  Donnie was just leaving that position, so he said, to work full time for an exciting new production company.  He claimed the TV shows were just about complete for filming, just needed a little bit more funding and sold me on getting involved.

I put up $25,000 to be listed as an executive producer, who would enjoy all kinds of monetary rewards, as well as ego strokes of being listed as one of the producers on the show's credits.  I was also going to be flown to some exotic location for the initial showing of FTA Justice.

Asley called me a couple of years ago to bum a 30 day loan of $50,000.  I told her I could not afford to give up that kind of money for an investments.  It absolutely MUST be returned to me within 30 days.  She said all the shows for a whole season were done, just needed final editing and that was how they were going to use my money.  She said I had her personal, absolute guarantee my money with interest would be back in my hands in 30 days.  I stressed over and over how serious this timing was for my own finances.  Apparently she just did not care and was further scamming a naive, stupid, trusting guy.

I have been chasing Asley for over 2 years to get my 30 day loan repaid.  She ignores most e-mails or phone calls, only returning one when it is particularly threatening.  When she does write, she acts as though she simply can't believe anyone would not trust and believe in her because she is working SO hard on these projects and is giving so much to our company.  Hah!

My stupid Bill antennae should have gone up when the address she gave me for sending the money to her "accountant" was her son in college in Georgia.  I had no idea at the time that this guy (different last name) was her son until I read it in Ripoff Report.

I am now a dying man and have very little time left to live.  The estate attorney handling my affairs when I am gone will hopefully hire a private detective and/or collection lawyer to go after this scam artist.

If anybody else who has been scammed by Asley is interested, count me or my estate as willing to share the costs of chasing and prosecuting this lady, who is a tremendous scam artist.

I can only blame myself for being so greedy that I turned DUMB in the process.  I never would have invested one cent, if my "friend", good old Donnie Flutie, had not scammed me into originally joining this plot to steal from other good people.

I pray that both Asley and Donnie will soon land in jail, where they belong.  Maybe they can do a new TV series about their reality show of living in prison!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asley-Williams-Dee-Henry-Lee-Donnie-Flutty-ToddDannyFTA-Justice/Washington-DC-District-of-Columbia-20018/Asley-Williams-Dee-Henry-Lee-Donnie-Flutty-ToddDannyFTA-Justice-Yelsa-Productions-FTA-J-538993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asley Williams Dee Henry Lee Donnie Flutty/ Todd/DannyFTA Justice