Complaint Review: Asley Williams/ Yelsa Productions/ FTA Justice.com

• Updated: Wed, July 07, 2010

• Reported By: Vince — Virginia United States of America
Asley Williams/ Yelsa Productions/ FTA Justice.com
1854 Cedar Cove Way Woodbridge, Virginia United States of America

Asley Williams/ Yelsa Productions/ FTA Justice.com I am currently being scammed by Asley Williams Woodbridge, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: If you are trying to track Asley down

*Consumer Comment: Asley Williams the thief

I too am being scammed by Asley and Yelsa Productions.  I drather not tell my story on the public website.  If you want to collaborate, I may have some useful information, please reply to this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asley-Williams-Yelsa-Productions-FTA-Justicecom/Woodbridge-Virginia-22191/Asley-Williams-Yelsa-Productions-FTA-Justicecom-I-am-currently-being-scammed-by-Asley-540682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asley Williams/ Yelsa Productions/ FTA Justice.com

If you are trying to track Asley down

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I have knowledge that Asley Williams AKA Sharon Greene she was recently arrested for driving a stolen vehicle and not having a current Driver License, the crime happened around June 3 or 4th 2010 in Alexandria VA. She may have a court date or a set time to appear somewhere if anyone is trying to serve her with a lawsuit or have her arrested now would be the perfect time, when she is going to court. If you or anyone you know has been scammed by this criminal please email me (((ROR redacted))) so we can pool our information together and either sue her in a class action suit or have her arrested and put in prison where she belongs, maybe if she is arrested she will be ordered to pay restitution for her crimes. IF SHE IS PUTTING YOU OFF AND PROMISING YOU THINGS AND TELLING YOU TO WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS SHE IS LYING, I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR HER TO PAY ME WHAT SHE OWES ME AND NOT A DIME HAVE I RECEIVED, SHE IS A THIEF!!!!!

Asley Williams the thief

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

This woman is a criminal mastermind, she has schemed people out of thousands of dollars and has yet to see 1 hour of jail time. I have some useful information about her if anyone else has been victimized please get in touch with me, I am not sure if you can reply on this website but if you can please contact me. So far I have escaped being severely damaged by Ms. Williams, but I want to make sure anyone else who has been gets whats coming to them.