Complaint Review: Aspect Computers

• Updated: Thu, June 22, 2000

• Reported By:
Aspect Computers
? ?, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

aspect tech support re: vc store

Trying to get tech support from these people is like....having your brain frozen on hold....in my opinion there is only one tech person for the whole company....hold for hours...leave v-mails (no call backs). Their excuse is they are trying to screen the small problems from the big ones....how would they know if they don't answer the phone....hell, I might be dumb...but I ain't stupid....I recieved a piece of junk from Aspect ..and have fixed most of the problems my self...like the ram was in the wrong slot,the dvd,a-drive was not plugged in...the speaker was flopping around inside...the rest of the system looks and runs great...after I fooled around with it my self....these things are supposed to be tested at the shop..aren't they...I am and will continue to give these people hell till I get satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspect-Computers/-Pennsylvania-/aspect-tech-support-re-vc-store-2508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspect Computers