Complaint Review: Aspen Automotive Clinic

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: LORRAINEAT1991 — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Aspen Automotive Clinic
1619 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Aspen Automotive Clinic LIE Colorado Springs, Colorado

I went in and asked for my breaks to be checked and they wanted to charge me $600. So I went to another place to get a second opinion and they told me there were still good. so then I went some were else for a 3rd opinion they also told me there was nothing wrong with them. so what they tried to do was charge me for nothing and I think that was very wrong for that. I will never go there again ever they just lost a customer.

Also my daughter went there and they fixed something that was not wrong with her car and told her dont turn your car off untill you get home. She gets home and trys to leave and here car wont start she called them and they towed it and charge her again. and would not give her money back she was out of $1000.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Automotive-Clinic/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/Aspen-Automotive-Clinic-LIE-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-943809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Automotive Clinic