Complaint Review: Aspen Dental Port Charlotte FL

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Deterred — Florida United States of America
Aspen Dental Port Charlotte FL
1750 tamiami trail port charlotte, Florida United States of America

Aspen Dental Port Charlotte FL DO NOT EVER ENTER THIS FACILITY port charlotte, Florida

Worst Dentist office I have ever gone to.

I waited over 40 minutes to see the Doctor who rushed in, spoke so quickly and with an accent I could barely understand anything she said to me. I was left in the exam room for another 20 minutes before being taken to the $$ Office and was treated even worse by the finance man Jack who spoke even faster than the Doctor, he seemed distracted by his computer and paperwork he had scattered all over his desk. Next thing I knew he was asking how I was going to pay for my next visit that I hadn't even scheduled.  I don't understand where the patient service is in this company????  The only pleasant experience I had was with the young lady Laura who was at the front desk while I sat there waiting for my 3:15pm appointment that turned into 3:50pm before I was even brought back for xrays.  If anyone really reads these complaints I would also like to mention that while I was in the waiting room patiently awaiting my name to be called, this Jack person came out of his office and spoke so rudely to the young lady working at the front desk right in front of myself and another patient that was waiting.  I couldn't believe what I saw and heard!!!  I told her if I were her I wouldnt tolerate being spoke to in that manner, no matter how much I needed a job. I would have QUIT right then and there.  I believe this office has come cleaning up to do as far as I'm concerned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Dental-Port-Charlotte-FL/port-charlotte-Florida-33952/Aspen-Dental-Port-Charlotte-FL-DO-NOT-EVER-ENTER-THIS-FACILITY-port-charlotte-Florida-799677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Dental Port Charlotte FL