Complaint Review: Aspen Dental

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Mike D. — Sun City Arizona United States of America
Aspen Dental
10140 W. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, #1220 Peoria,AZ 85382 Peoria, Arizona United States of America

Aspen Dental Ill Fitting Dentures/ Peoria, Arizona

To begin with and to stay with the issue my complaint was with the Dentist who fitted my dentures . I was never introduced to him and he never told me his name. At the fitting I complained that the bite was Ill fitting,that they did'nt feel right. The dentist they won't feel right untill the final fitting.

I waited for the call make an appointment (4wks later) to recieve my dentures.At that time the dentures did'nt fit and was told they'll take getting used to. OK? After 2 sittings (aprox.3hrs) to try and get the dentures to fit the dentist never got them to fit. It was recomended to use an adhecive to get them to hold them in.

I never could get them to stay put, I could,nt chew,swollow,and gaged trying to take my vitamines with water. I have been without teeth for aprox. 2 yrs.

I also have a complaint with GE Capital Retail Bank see complaint in Ripoff report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspen-Dental/Peoria-Arizona-85382/Aspen-Dental-Ill-Fitting-Dentures-Peoria-Arizona-939670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspen Dental