Vienna

• Submitted: Fri, February 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, March 21, 2006

• Reported By:Sheffield Lake Ohio
Aspire Card - CompuCredit
aspirecard.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Card - CompuCredit ripoff terrible customer service, criminal behavior, theft and fraud Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Aspire Fax #

Where do I begin with this company? I started out with a $200 limit and quickly it was increased to $750.00. I recently wanted to clear up some money on it so my Husband and I would have it in case of an emergency with our new baby on the way.

I made a $200 payment via their website and receieved a confirmation number on 1-27-06. On 1-30-06 the EFT cleared my account and I thought the money was credited to my balance. Instead they held onto the money, charged me a monthly fee and a late fee and as of 2-25 have still not credited the $200 payment!

I have since made two more $30 payments on 2-11 and 2-15 those have yet to post to my account as well. I have sent over 15 emails, I have contacted them via telephone. Once I was hung up on after they so rudely informed me that my credit line was not $750 it was indeed dropped to $350.

What can we do about these people!!??? Does anyone have a fax number? I have ene contacted CompuCredit with no luck. I contacted the BBB and I just do not know what to do!! Where did my payments go???

Michele
Sheffield Lake, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2006 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Card-CompuCredit/Atlanta-Georgia/Aspire-Card-CompuCredit-ripoff-terrible-customer-service-criminal-behavior-theft-and-f-177853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Card - CompuCredit

Aspire Fax #

AUTHOR: Eric - (U.S.A.)

The fax # for Aspire Card is 770-206-6195. Those bastards screwed me to and from the looks of this site alot of others lets get them.