Complaint Review: Aspire Card

• Submitted: Sat, June 23, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, June 23, 2007

• Reported By:Hollis New York
Aspire Card
P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Card Harrassing phone calls, representative claims they will continue to call Atlanta Georgia

I been a customer of Aspire card for some time. I made a payment online received a confirmation number. After noticing my account has not been deducted for the payment, I checked on Aspires' website to see if the payment was received. I've noticed it was received, they reversed the payment and charged me a late fee. (keep in mind I paid on due date) I called Aspire spoke to a representative and asked why was the payment was reversed. He claims the wrong account information was applied and the bank did not make payment.

I explained to them if that was so i should at least received a call explaining this when they decided to reverse the payment we could of got this resolved and waive the late fee since i did pay on time. He was not willing to work with me so i decided to close the account and informed him the whole balance with be paid on the due date. Since then i received other calls for Apsire asking for the past due balance. I clearly explained to them the balance will be paid by the due date. I told them do not call me and they will receive their payment. The representative told me they can call as many times as they want until they receive their payment. i feel this is harrassment after I did explain to them i will payoff the balance at the due date.

Tory
Hollis, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2007 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5555/Aspire-Card-Harrassing-phone-calls-representative-claims-they-will-continue-to-call-Atlan-256349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Card