Complaint Review: Aspire Card

• Submitted: Tue, April 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, April 14, 2009

• Reported By:norfolk Virginia
Aspire Card
P.O. Box 105555 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Card They have started charge my account internet fees without any notifaction. Atlanta Georgia

I am a military wife. Me and my husband both have a aspire card, but when i went to go and pay them my account was charged a online fee but my husbads account was not. I would have not been a problem if they had notifed me but they didn't. First they closed all accounts which is making our crdit look bad but now they are trying to give us more fees to pay that is just not right. No one should be treated this way esprcially military we don't make enough as it is.

norfolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2009 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5555/Aspire-Card-They-have-started-charge-my-account-internet-fees-without-any-notifaction-Atl-443429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Card