Follow these easy to follow rules of engagement with Aspire Card and you will have one of the best experiences of your life:
1. Get ready to deal with the Sopranos, but with a license from the Federal Government.
2. Get ready for the Off Shore call Center experience.
a. No need to log the name of the person. They are given American name, and when you call back Nobody with this name works here
b. If you are calling to follow up about a = refund or a dispute, the following will happen: I cant find it on the system and get ready for 45 minutes on line arguing with them to get nowhere.
c. You will be disconnected from them at least three times during the call. Give them your phone number and asking for call back if you get disconnected - Never happens.
3. Dont believe anything they tell you, and ask them to fax you information. And what is on paper is not what they said on the phone. They do not e-mail.
4. Get ready to request specific information in writing and receive three weeks later after multiple follow up calls a reply like This letter is about your recent inquiry concerning ..We are investigating the You are a valued customer and we are committed to providing you with superior customer service. Oh, the person signed on the letter is not a real person, it is usually a fake person, or someone that nobody knows who they are or how to get in touch with them.
5. When you fax them something, guarantee that it would be lost.
6. They would actually tell you that it takes them three days to get a fax to a specific person from the moment they receive your fax. Most faxes you will send them get lost.
7. In the rare event that you receive a statement of them more than 20 days prior to your payment due date, you send them a check 10 days prior to the due date and the check would clear your bank account 4 to 5 days prior to due date. Surprise the payment will not be posted on your Aspire Account till a day after the due date, and you earn a $35.00 late fee on the card. OK, you say, I will pay one and save the postage fees. Guess what You will earn the right to a $4.95 WEB payment fee.
8. Written documentation from Aspire Card, is subject to change at any time. If they commit to do something for you within X number of days it will simply never happen.
9. Calling them to remove a charge like the one mentioned in item 6, is a life changing experience. Get ready for a war of attrition. Log the date, time and the fake names they give you, and demand a fax from them to follow up every conversation. If you stick to it for 4 to months you may get partial satisfaction. Getting total satisfaction will happen on the same day that the pope would get married, and not a moment sooner.