Complaint Review: Aspire Credit Card Company

• Reported By:MILLEDGEVILLE Georgia
Aspire Credit Card Company
Altanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card Company ripoff Altanta Georgia

I got sick 8 years ago when I recieved my Aspire credit card and they added charges to the card I did use and now it 8 years later thay are hasseling me for money this what upset me in the first place pressuring me about this bill. It's been 8 years concerning this bill when I offer pay $25.00 a month they said no. So now they are threatening with lawyer firm I dont have any money these card company are rip off. What they wanrt me pay will cause me to be out door homless and I am handicappi they keep asking for last 4 digit of my social security card and I willnot give it to them they need to let me alone .

Lillie
MILLEDGEVILLE, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2006 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Credit-Card-Company/Altanta-Georgia/Aspire-Credit-Card-Company-ripoff-Altanta-Georgia-186408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Credit Card Company