Complaint Review: Aspire Credit Card Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Aspire Credit Card Company
PO Box 23007 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card Company Their customer service is a joke!! Columbus Georgia

I have had a card with these rip offs for the past 4-5 years and because I was maybe a billing cycle behind they have just closed my account.

I called to check on my bill before all of this took place and was told that if I made the past due payment that my account would be fine. Well, after paying the past due amount my account was closed. Even though I know I owed the money, they did not have to lie about my account being in good standing. You can not understand any of their reps and they are not very good with customer service. I would not recommend them to anyone.
The only reason I opened the account was to rebuild my credit and I regret the day I did.

Monica y
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Credit-Card-Company/Columbus-Georgia-31902-3007/Aspire-Credit-Card-Company-Their-customer-service-is-a-joke-Columbus-Georgia-390096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Credit Card Company