Complaint Review: Aspire Credit Card DBA CB&T

• Submitted: Fri, January 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, January 05, 2007

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Aspire Credit Card DBA CB&T
P.O. Box 23007 Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card DBA CB&T False conformation, late payment posting, no response to problems Ripoff Columbus Georgia

!!!!!!WARNING!!!!! Stay away from Aspire card!!! If you think your credit can be rebuilt through these guys.... Think again. They claim to report payments every 30 days to rebuild credit?? My aspire account was open for just over a year, Never once did they report on time payments. On at least 3 documented occasions they late posted my payment just in time to aquire over limit fees, and late fees. In trying to reconsile with them they refused, refused any attempt to move to a higer level of authority to have these problems reconsiled. Thirdly there were at least 2 occasions when they called wanting a payment the day after my due date promising that they would waive any late charges, they took the payment alright never once stood by their agreement to waive charges. Lastly worst of all, after accumulating massive illegal over limit and and late charges, I requested my acount be closed. They said they would only close it if I paid all the illegal charges. I refused and 7 months later my $300 limit account has accumulated over $1000 in charges. I have reported them to my state attorney who has informed me that they have over a thousand cases pending with these folks.

I am looking for an attorney to settle this matter. Looks like a good class action suit to me.

Greg
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2007 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Credit-Card-DBA-CBT/Columbus-Georgia-31902/Aspire-Credit-Card-DBA-CBT-False-conformation-late-payment-posting-no-response-to-prob-228907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Credit Card DBA CB&T