Complaint Review: Aspire Credit Card

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2008

• Reported By:flagler beach Florida
Aspire Credit Card
Po Box 105341 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card Billed for and paid annual fee then cancelled for no reason witout a refund. Atlanta Georgia

I was billed for and paid an annual fee. Shortly after I was cancelled. I have a credit score above 800, no late payment, no balance and an above average income. I consider myself ripped off for the annual fee. They have not responded to my refund request. Hopefully a lawyer will be ging through the complaint list and see the possability for a class action. If anyone knows of a regultoy agency that could help, let me know. This type of credit card company is slimmy enough already we can't let them rip us off.

flagler beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2008 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Credit-Card/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5341/Aspire-Credit-Card-Billed-for-and-paid-annual-fee-then-cancelled-for-no-reason-witout-a-r-391158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Credit Card