Complaint Review: Aspire Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Eastpointe Michigan
Aspire Credit Card
www.aspirecard.com Columbus, Georgia U.S.A.

Aspire Credit Card - Columbus Bank & Trust Closed account without warning... Columbus Georgia

Yesterday, I tried to use my Apire Visa and was denied. I have a $4400.00 credit limit and have never paid late in the 8 plus years that I have had this account. When I called they said they were terminating my card and from the sounds of it, all Aspire cards will be terminated. I would have thought they would be required to at least give a 30 day notice, so I could make other arrangements for credit. Not to mention what this closing of my account will do to my credit score which is finally in the high 700's. Columbus Bank and Trust should be held responsible for the horrible way they have treated their good paying customers.

Eastpointe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Credit-Card/Columbus-Georgia-31902-3007/Aspire-Credit-Card-Columbus-Bank-Trust-Closed-account-without-warning-Columbus-Geor-390426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Credit Card