Complaint Review: Aspire Marketing Solutions

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Dexter Missouri United States of America
Aspire Marketing Solutions
3300 N Running Creek Way Internet United States of America

Aspire Marketing Solutions Eager to take my money with failed promises and with horrible customer service. I was abandoned, Internet

I signed up with Aspire to teach and assist me with starting a home based business on-line. It took several months to realize this company's courses and coaching have much to be desired. After spending $6200.00, I had about 8 weeks of coaching, with each coach session averaging 15 minutes. I completed less than 1/8 of the coarse and then they informed me I was done with the proactive phase and I could continue coaching with more money. The courses were outdated and very short of the value they charged.

I was then directed a different way by one of their representatives after complaining about some of their resources. Just when I was thinking I was going to be helped, I was again ripped off after being promised a website in a couple weeks with their affiliate ignite Web Services.

I have been given misinformation and conflicting info by several employees when I call with questions. Since this company has already received their money, they have no interest or incentive to provide good customer service. They took my money and I have nothing to show for the money I have spent. This has been a horrible experience for me and my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aspire-Marketing-Solutions/internet/Aspire-Marketing-Solutions-Eager-to-take-my-money-with-failed-promises-and-with-horrible-977072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aspire Marketing Solutions